Mid week moan.

A place for joe public to talk about anything...
Sains
May the GAY be with you
STEAM: belkinair

It's gunna be said again and again, I miss the old days, especially the abuse. Was looking thru some old pics I found the other day on Xfire of every1 in the container on cod4... (welshy popping off a grenade every1 running and screaming) They might be gone (still have memories) and I def hope in the future theres a game to bring us all back 2gether.... Bf3 is kinda doin that unfortunately not for me as nowadays you need a good grand to hook you up with a decent comp. Moan out, any1 else feel like this sometimes? Or am I sissy? I think tbh all the Baggin shrunk the nads or welshy emo side rubbing off!
DrZux
Mr TouReTTeS
STEAM: DrZux

My system isn't brilliant but it's running bf3, if you can run it, even on low there is as much fun with this as we had cod4.
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

mine can run on high but i run on low/medium just for the better performance, im not a graphic person i prefer smoother gameplay.

as for feeling the same, i dont think anything will match the old days 2004/2006 playing Farcry that was an experience i will never forget.

and of course ...head shotting zuxy 30 times in a row :lol: :p :?

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

Sains wrote:It's gunna be said again and again, I miss the old days, especially the abuse. Was looking thru some old pics I found the other day on Xfire of every1 in the container on cod4... (welshy popping off a grenade every1 running and screaming) They might be gone (still have memories) and I def hope in the future theres a game to bring us all back 2gether.... Bf3 is kinda doin that unfortunately not for me as nowadays you need a good grand to hook you up with a decent comp. Moan out, any1 else feel like this sometimes? Or am I sissy? I think tbh all the Baggin shrunk the nads or welshy emo side rubbing off!
:yeahthat:

lmao we/I was just talking about the container the other day :D :lol: ....and the cupboard m8....and guess whose in the cupboard with us :salute: lumberjack bagging me on the bomb site and forgetting to defuse :lol:
m8 i think we all feel the same ...we all miss those times :cry:

and of course head shotting zuxie 30 times in a row :p :D :?

UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

24 fps.... [f*ck] me pig

BF3 doesn't really float my boat as much as other games. But with the way games are evolving, I don't think FPS is going appeal to me much anymore. I would give my left arm to go back to the glory days in farcry :(
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

UnReaL wrote:24 fps.... [f*ck] me pig

still owned you tho :p

UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

Photoshop
DrZux
Mr TouReTTeS
STEAM: DrZux

Damn that night was fun Porky, just to show it wasn't all one sided, look at the bottom left

Sky
MW2 Traitor!

I still miss FC & CoD4, the BF series does nothing for me and I hate having to pay for dlc but I still enjoy killing noobs in MoH every night :)
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

Sky wrote:I still miss FC & CoD4, the BF series does nothing for me and I hate having to pay for dlc but I still enjoy killing noobs in MoH every night :)
quit MoH'ning Sky :lol: