Gaming Mice - Are they worth it...or just hype?

New PC Hardware? Computer Trouble? Tell us all here..
Evil Plum

Slightly spooky that two of us have the same niche mouse pad that probably only three other people in the entire world have.

Talking of spooky, we were trying to persuade a small clan to join us a few years ago, and eventually made the sales pitch on TS. It turned out that the guy I had been talking with lived just a few streets away form me, in the same very small town and that he had been to the same school as my nephews and niece. Spooky or what. He had thought we were all from Germany / Holland / etc, so it took me ages to convince him I really did live that close to him, and that I wasn't just winding him up.

I suspect I may live within stalking distance of our resident sheep fanatic, as most of the population of Wales is based on the south coast. Well human population at least, as we do actually have more sheep than humans. Bloody things have graduated far beyond stupid, and will happily stand in the middle of the road as if they were indestructible. Welsh lamb is very tasty though, so there are compensations.

Regards - Mr P
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

IceT-Bag wrote:This is the style of ALLSOP I have: http://www.allsop.com/mousepads-and-wri ... -mouse-pad
I cannot do metal/glass/hard plastic plates as my palms get too moist. You after the threads I've got wound up and ordered this. Should arrive today.

Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

Evil Plum wrote:
I suspect I may live within stalking distance of our resident sheep fanatic, as most of the population of Wales is based on the south coast. Well human population at least, as we do actually have more sheep than humans. Bloody things have graduated far beyond stupid, and will happily stand in the middle of the road as if they were indestructible. Welsh lamb is very tasty though, so there are compensations.

Regards - Mr P

O rly? I do live down southh. but im back in the premier league city now, i was in the championship capital..........

But yeah, these sheep down the gower are [f*cking] stupid. have you seen their scouting parties? They send them out of the fields at late night, go for a walk at 6 am they're everywhere, like a scene out of black sheep!
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

i use a death adder....never had a prob with it :good:

had a rapter before but that lasted about a year :x

i have a xtra/spare mouse if u want

umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

that looks like the roller 3000 shaftrider 2 button demon spawn 10 mouse tyranosaur dipolodockus model ,,very rare !!
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs

umbongo(uk) wrote:that looks like the roller 3000 shaftrider 2 button demon spawn 10 mouse tyranosaur dipolodockus model ,,very rare !!
LOL - that mouse name goes directly to the marketing division of Razer! Cheers umbongo u saved somebodies job ;)

Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

liar :lol:

i checked :x
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs

Icey - I would grab this one. Death Adder Goofy gaming mouse.

UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

Depends what you are used to.

I've always used slim mice, rather than the big chunky ones.

Razer have the best mice, mine do tend to die on occasions though, I've had to replace a few because the click has fubard
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

thats because you have very petite and soft hands unreal and glitter donkeys to ride on