Peds Official Member Application Request ;-)

General chat for Farcry 1, 2 ,3, 4....well you see where we're going with this!
Ped
MW2 Traitor!
STEAM: Grumpy Ped
ORIGIN: xGSTQ

I think most of you know me, and if you don't im Ped !

Been playing PC games for about 3-4 years now the first being Farcry. I've been in 2 clans in my days first was a US clan by the name of xClan (www.xclansite.com) which disbanded when BF2 was released and TL (www.farcry-legends.co.uk) Which again died out around the release of COD4.

I think I need a new gaming name, I've only had 2 God Save The Queen and Crusader (original)

I don't really like posting to much personal stuff on open boards... but I think im very easy to get on with and have a great web design portfolio with a bit of coding experience. I'm also studying C++, VB.Net, Java...

Don't know what else you would like to know... I'm an old git... err and have a good sense of humour... which I know too well is needed for the 22nd !

:salute:
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

Can you press the crouch Key fast when bending over a wounded or dead enemy? if so your in
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

:yeahthat: :lol:

youll always be PED to me m8 :D altho i remember your other names

as for grafiks etc.... yeps every1 i can vouch for that...can remember some very nice sigs and the legends site :good:

if it was up to me m8 you'd be right in....but ya gonna have to come in ts just to make sure your not another 1 of these scouse/welsh/norvern gits :p or worse french like popo :lol:
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

Porky wrote::yeahthat: :lol:

youll always be PED to me m8 :D altho i remember your other names

as for grafiks etc.... yeps every1 i can vouch for that...can remember some very nice sigs and the legends site :good:

if it was up to me m8 you'd be right in....but ya gonna have to come in ts just to make sure your not another 1 of these scouse/welsh/norvern gits :p or worse french like popo :lol:
Whats ts :tumble:
BowzeR

yo ped mate, long time no see :)

meh, u should stuff the trial with ped guys, hes a legend :D always good bant in ts (teamspeak for ped) when i was in legends :D (yes, another clan iw as in lols)

and its them fookin suvern fairies u gott watch out for!
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

ts - teamspeak ? whats that ? :?
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

voice comms ped
download it from here ask godzy for ip address and password then connect(he should also help if you cant figure it out ), to chat to people while in game or just annoy them all :) :good:

http://www.teamspeak.com/
GrumpyOG
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: [22ndSAS]SeaWibble
ORIGIN: GrumpyG

Or do a Hanzy and just sit silently recording everyone else :D
Godz
Captain
Captain
STEAM: godswork
ORIGIN: Godswork

yeah ped i know how difficult it is for you to go on ts lately with your house move pending and the location of your pc. but come in ts anyway and mute your mic if you can. :good:
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE 22NDSASSCREAM....AIM....FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Ped
MW2 Traitor!

Cant believe you all thought I didn't know what TS was... lol

Looks like im gona have to dust the cobwebs of my mic... in fact im gona have to find it first... hmm been in Wales all day so I don't think ill be on tonight... cold and wet ! and need some :popcorn: