Help moiii//Aidez Oim///Ayudame!!

A place for joe public to talk about anything...
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

Riiightt

I need a new laptop for when i go to uniii!!!

Only thing is, i want it to be goood, and got a set limit of how much i can sped!!!! :lol: :lol:

Don't really wanna spend over 400, but will go up to 500quid....

Needs to be able to run Call of Duty 4 and if possible Farcry 2 when that's out!!!

Any ideas peops!?

I eagerly await ur suggestions!!!! :lol: :lol:

P.s-its a laptop COMPUTER i want poons, dont want u giving me a link to 1 of ur prossies :) :wink:
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

u should have about 499 pounds left for lollies and shandy :P ...the budgie is extra

seriously tho u should post this up in public....cos sky or some1 outa the clan may hook u up

Sky
MW2 Traitor!

WelshClown wrote:Riiightt

I need a new laptop for when i go to uniii!!!

Only thing is, i want it to be goood, and got a set limit of how much i can sped!!!! :lol: :lol:

Don't really wanna spend over 400, but will go up to 500quid....

Needs to be able to run Call of Duty 4 and if possible Farcry 2 when that's out!!!

Any ideas peops!?

I eagerly await ur suggestions!!!! :lol: :lol:

P.s-its a laptop COMPUTER i want poons, dont want u giving me a link to 1 of ur prossies :) :wink:
With that budget the best you're gonna get is an ATI X1250 or Nvidia 8400M graphics which will struggle with CoD4 and probably stands no chance with FC2.

Look for best Nvidia or ATI graphics and fastest dual core cpu (AMD or Intel)

£1100-£1200 will get you an Acer Ferrari :D

Alternately look at the very cheap Asus linux laptops and get a reasonable desktop for the dorm
I've heard Hanzy talk!
Some people are like Slinkies. They’re not really good for anything; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

What Sky said, plus make sure its a gaming graphics card ---> Read the small print and avoid machines with NVS or Quadro series Ndivia...
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
UnReaL
May the GAY be with you

gl oO
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

just remember nothing below the onboard sky said or ur fcked for newer games(yes crysis n cod4 can be played on both these intergrated cards but then cpu comes into play and the usual ie os and memorey they ship with it )
look for one with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 256M
were talking more in the region of £650 (i seen one with the above card for this also with c2d and 2gb mem) ,they aint cheap.
try novatech.overclockers uk.ebuyer.and cclonline and any other you may know

you realy are gonna have to trawl the web for one within your budget constraints but you should find one :team: happy hunting :popcorn:
Welsh
Bruce's Biatch
STEAM: welshclown

Pffft i can get 1 for 650??

I can just about afford that maybe!!! :shock:
Hervig

Get a proper Desktop jobby + a cheap laptop with a set of nice My Little Pony stickers to impress the boys... errr... girlies... :wink:

NB: Laptops don't upgrade easily = lost money!!!
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

Which Uni you going Welshy?
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

http://www.ndc.co.uk/details.php?sid=1949

please read all details on the site ie postal charges ,what the sell etc,ITS THE SMALL PRINT AT THE BOTTOM SO YOU KNOW WHAT IS INSTORE )i carry no responsibilty for information i provide yours bongo

£389.00 havnt got time to look some more taffy apple dont forget about £15/£20.00 shipping
hervig speaks wise :wink:
i own a £15.00 dell shat top n it does me fine lol although my home made hard state drive cost more :) woo hoo 4gb of raw power (see crytek forums for my homemade contraption).spent the remainder £190.00 on beer women and a humongus lollipop all in diffrent colours it was :oops:

made me ill as usual :puke: