black mesa

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

the half life2 mod has finally been released and is now freely available (its the original hl game but up[dated and free on source engine)

http://release.blackmesasource.com/
Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

Cant wait to revisit this brilliant classic! :good:

IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Sweet
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

warning game ends at jumping in the hoo haa to go to wa wa(for those that know fill in the blanks)
2 issues with the game
jumping......... for some reason gordon has arthritic knees and jumps 1 foot this is a problem on 2 levels(my advice for these 2 levels is noclip its the only way to get thru it saneley i kid u not)
1.the explosives factory
2 the core reactor when u have to stand in the orange portals
also another minor jump is the canyon youll know these when you get to them and acordinly cheat(the canyon can be done tho some weir invis wall makes u jump zig zag) its the only way unless u want the original prince of persia experiance when you failed a jump
2nd problem
for some reason the game takes a giant frame hit in places i have a feeling its the extra,s they added to make it pretty all in all its free all u need is the sdk which wil auto download to your steam library when installed

amazed they polished this up so well just to be let down by worse than the origial platforming