Cuz come play BF V open Beta

A place to discuss upcoming new games, we'll let you talk about Call of Duty but you will run the risk of being ridiculed or banned if you sound like a fan boy!
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

Tappy tap tap talk seems to be working better than my PC has been... :(
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
Its all about choosing the right side!!! :D
Worlds Best Engineer... ...once!
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

CuZ wrote:Tappy tap tap talk seems to be working better than my PC has been... :(
Ive heard theres a fix for that, its called stop playing mad max and start playing BF5 :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

Cuz,

Have you been hacked on origin?

Only ask as you've been ignoring my messages and Im like really important if you dont know :lol:
CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

LMFAO....

Nah mate, last one I saw I was watching Everton, I think you sent me a join request just as the end of halftime approached.

My PC lock up issues had been getting worse tho. 1st it wouldn't boot again unless you cycled through safe mode, then gradually got worse so it wouldn't even boot into safe mode.
6 hours later with 3 re installation of windows to two different drives, removing all the USB devices, swapping out the mouse and keyboard it still wouldn't boot at all.

At this point, I was convinced it was the graphics card or the Power Supply.
My rig should only be drawing a little over 450W on full tilt and its am 800W supply that seems stable, so I swapped out the Graphics card for an older one I still had (GTX460).

Machine boots to life.... :lol:

Spent a day running various test and all seemed good, so the next morning I put the old card back in to confirm that it was to blame, being ready to order a new one at around £600....
Only for it to be working fine.... for now at least!

So saved £600 but I am now bald having spent two days tearing my hair out!
Then my internet started going manic again, so I havent been bothering with Online games, was trying to use Mad Max (WB similar model to Batman Arkham but in a sandbox) to prove the machine issue was resolved... or at least in hiding.

Hope is it was something Physical that got reset when I was in the box.
Flip side is, it is the GPU and Madius Maximus isnt working it hard enough, stunning looking game that it is...

How was your Crimno and NY?
Proving since 2004 that winning has nothing to do with not dying or the ability to shoot [sh*t] ...
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

Could be your GPU wasnt seated properly if taking it out and putting it back in made it work.
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin

...so Cuz, after failing to help you get BF5 loaded without it crashing...if you are thinking of getting a new card then it may be worth (with future proofing in mind) consider getting (if budget allows):

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/gigabyt ... 0mhz-boost

Theyre out in a couple weeks, good brand, good cooling, and comes with a backplate (some dont!).

A 2070 gives slightly better performance than a 1080 (non ti) from numerous benchmarks.

For comparison, I have a Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1080 (its overclocked at the factory) and i can average over 100fps in BF5. It can also handle VR if that wets your appetite.

CuZ
Wirralian Git
Wirralian Git

That was one of the ones that I was looking at mate, fits the budget, I just baulk a little at the lack of increased performance over the 10n0s
Touch wood it seems to be behaving at the minute, I will try and get on tomorrow night.

When I got into spectator mode the other night it was after disabling Origin in Game.
Shouldnt make a difference, but I remember it being a tip for some other games.
:salute: :flasher: