SPAM

Back by popular demand!!!
elpopo
Noob
Noob

Hello les amis,

How are you guys doing?
After years of inactivity I have finally build a new computer and I have some time to play :) According to the lady this is a mid life crisis considering we're expecting our first child in a few months (and she claims I will have no time to play then... IS IT TRUE??? )
Anyway I was thinking about the good old time playing farcry and Cod, so if any of you fancy a game some times, please let me know :)

I've read the terrible news about Sains. Even after all this time it was a shock. :tumble:

Keep the spam up !
IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

Hello Elpopo - or should it be Elpapa with the newborn on the way? :D

As you've probably gathered from the lack of activity on the forums, we're not as active as we used to be, though there are a few of us still knocking about when real-life stuff doesnt get in the way.

Myself and Mr Plow are usually racing our cars in VR on Assetto Corsa Competizione, or I can be found blowing [sh*t] up on Hell Let Loose (WW2), several of us have Dying Light (Zombie FPS meets Parkour), Rainbow Six Siege and the Call Of Duty "modern warfare" and "[Gay Ops]".

Current 'active' (sort of) macho men you may recall fron the glory days of FC/COD are: Porky, Shaggy, Mr Plow, St0fer, Caccy, SkyHigh.

GrumpyOG is still lurking in the shadows too.

Regards
IceT
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.