Sup Fruits Sup SAS

A place for joe public to talk about anything...
Evil Cherry

Ello tutti fruttis, Cherry here.
Just dropped by to say ello to fruits.

So, yeah, HELLO!

How are you guys?

(As you can see, my engrish is kinda better xD )
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

ello m8 :D :salute:
Evil-Ugli
Trooper
Trooper

Hi Cherry mate. All is well, how about you. What are you playing lately?
Get On With It

Evil Plum

Hi Cherry. I lost interest in BF3 back in the spring, so I had a huge 3 month session with Mount and Blade instead. Wasted time and money buying Diablo 3 and Risen 2, (both utter crap), then discovered the joys of LoveFilm, and went completely nuts on films and TV shows, and am now playing Guild Wars 2, which is a huge amount of fun.

Guild Wars 2 isn't the best RPG ever made, (single player Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, etc, are far better), but it is an evolution in MMORPG. The thing I like about it, is that it has no fees, no grind, no quest queuing, no idiots, etc. In fact you hardly notice it is a MMO. Instead it's very heavily focused on exploration, and there seems to be a massive amount of content at all levels. I'm only at level 39, and still finding surprising / new aspects to the core game. There is the usual dungeons raiding plus wold v world pvp as well, neither of which I have had a go at yet, but in terms of value for money, it's amazing.

I don't have a FPS at the moment, which is annoying, so I will be having a go at Planetside 2, as I keep hearing good things about it.

What games have you been playing?

Regards - Mr P
Evil Cherry

Glad to hear you guys are oK : )

Used to play BF3 for some time, not that much tho.

Diablo 3 you say, frak that game, that's not Diablo. Didn't bought it cuz I manage to play CB.
Diablo is dead, btw, check out Path of Exile.

Atm I'm playing Guild Wars 2 and World of Tanks.

Feel free to add me on Steam;
[WPC] Cherry <3
Evil Durian
Ru55ian H4ck3r
Ru55ian H4ck3r
STEAM: EvilDurian
ORIGIN: EvilDurian

Heeeee, Mon Cherry, how are you doing?
I am having a lot of fun with BF3.
Trying to get all medals and assignments.

See ya, D.
Evil Plum

Quite a few of us are playing GW2 so join TS when you are in the mood.

As for Path of Exile, well I'm buying Torchlight 2 first instead because it promises to be everything that Diablo 3 was supposed to be, but wasn't, and I really enjoyed the original. I plan to buy Path of Exile at Xmas time, because I always complete all the big AAA Xmas games by November, and have nothing to actually play over Xmas itself.

PS: Really looking forward to Company of Heroes 2 next year. I loved the original so much, that I managed to get into the top 100 players in 1v1 which was a bit awesome, but it took me three solid months of playing about 6 hours a day + reading forum posts on tactics and strategy + watching match videos, etc. The top 50 players in 1v1 were unbelievably fast, and I was never in their league, because they always utterly humiliated me whenever I played against them. I have no idea how many clicks they were doing a minute, but they must burn through keyboards every few months.

Regards - Mr P
Evil Cherry

Sry for kinda late response.

Yeah, same here, GW2 the most of time. Need to find that ENGtoRUS language update for BF3 ^^

Waiting for Aliens: Colonial Marines, Rome Total War 2 and few other games.

Cheers!