Confession of a pig

A place for joe public to talk about anything...
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist
STEAM: Porky_69

Well you have known me a few years, and i feel confident enuf now that i can share something with you gays, that i wasnt sure how you would react before....

you see, well over all these years, i have harboured hidden feelings and emotions about a certain nation and i feel now i can tell you...

but 1st i would like to give a brief description of what they have contributed to the world...
Giving the U.S. the Statue of Liberty, their incredible history of art which is all at the Louvre, some famous authors of classic books come from France, and the Eiffel Tower. Many travel books list the most popular sites for tourist that represent what makes France a wonderful destination. Napoleon the french ruler is well known for his military prowess. King Louis XIV and Queen Marie Antoinette are rulers who incorporated much of the style and luxuriousness that is revered in French antiques today, as well as for being selfish rulers who bankrupted the country ("Let them eat cake!"). Normandy is the memorial site for the heroic war conflict known as "D-day''.

France is the center of culture in Europe. Paris is the home to French cuisine and upscale dining that has influenced the world. The French were also the original kings of wine, known for different regions (Burgundy, etc. and especially the king of wines, Champagne). True champagne comes only from the Champagne region of France. The French also gave the world denim, Limoges porcelain, and is a home to the fashion industry, including many famous designers (ex. Coco Chanel). They have been known for their perfumes and many signature culinary dishes, as well as for histories such as the guillotine, the French Revolution, Joan of Arc. Truffles (the mushroom kind, especially) are prized here. The French are as crazy about their cheeses as they are about wine. Brie and Camembert are two of the most well known offerings. Much of our legal language is derived from French, as well as many expressions commonly used today. (Bon appetit!)

France is also home to many beautiful and famous castles, especially in the Loire Valley. Their beaches along the French Riviera are frequented by the vacationing rich and famous. The Cannes film festival is an annual event here. Monte Carlo and Monaco are independent nations tucked into the Riviera. Impressionist artists are quite famous here, such as Monet and Manet. The Palace of Versailles is supposedly the largest in the world. France is also known for feuding with England over the centuries. Madame Tussaud (yes, of the famous wax museum) was from France. She even made the death masks of the beheaded Marie Antoinette among others. Many famous stories take place in France (Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame).

The city of Paris itself is full of wonders, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre art museum (home of daVinci's Mona Lisa), countless churches and museums, cafes and boutiques. The artists' quarter of Montmartre. The Moulin Rouge with its can can dancers. Lots of lovely vintage art posters come from early 20th century France and earlier. The hot air balloon was invented in France. (Possibly even the high-heeled shoe.) Louis Pasteur, Madame Curie, many other scientists, inventors, artists, politicians....France's assistance also helped us win the Revolutionary War.

They also give the world mustard, from Dijon. Cognac, from Cognac. and of course last but not least...they gave us "The Popo" :)
in short what i am trying to say is...i have always wanted to be french :D

and i am thinking of changing my name to.... "Le ChoChon"

vive la france

Mr. Plow
Back in 13 yrs
Back in 13 yrs
STEAM: [22ndSAS] Mr. Plow
ORIGIN: MrPlowy

I KNEW IT!!!

IceT-Bag
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
[22ndSAS] Server Admin
STEAM: icetbag
ORIGIN: IceTBag
UPLAY: IceT-Bag

I see a ban coming !

You've just let the clan down.....you surrender monkey lover!
The best defence against software piracy is producing a game worth buying.
M3rC

As far as I am concerned you should have kept it to yourself, you mustache wearing, mime playing, garlicbread eating arrogant little "Pascal le Chochon Poopoohead"!

:p
DrZux
Mr TouReTTeS
STEAM: DrZux

:uwhat: :uwhat: :shock: :shock:

Ban him Icey
umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

well it was bound to happen , social change and pier pressure .i bet more will sway to the radical ideals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwW652233K0[/flv]

now time for the music (note wich animal just happens to be singing lol )
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist

umbongo(uk)
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
YoRkShIrE StRiPpEr
STEAM: konradski
ORIGIN: umbongo21

he he press play on both for a mind meld
elpopo

By the authority vested in me by le croissant, I hereby declare that Porky is now Citizen of France.

Congratulations Porky, you just become a great lover, a connoisseur of fine foods and an educated man :D
Porky
The Dentist
The Dentist

lol @ bongo....only u would think of pushing both buttons at the same time :good:

I knew i could rely on u popo "Mon ami" the others judt dont get it :salute:

does it mean i can wear pink and look good in it now??